In addition to the active injury practice of Kerby & Wade, David Kerby and Camie Wade represent clients in litigation concerning:
- Livestock damage and injury cases
- Chemical/toxic spills
- Soil/water pollution
- Groundwater contamination
- Oil spills
- Salt water injection from oil fields
- Environmental pollution from machinery and trash
- Collapsed wells
- Damage to crops/livestock by hazardous substances or negligence
Attorney David Kerby has an extensive background in agriculture, as he personally maintains agricultural interests and holds a deep and abiding respect for individuals in the agriculture industry. David’s educational and practical background in ranching allows him an insight into agriculture-related issues.
Our lawyers have successfully litigated agriculture-based cases involving damages to cattle, horses and property. If you are in need of an attorney who understands agricultural issues, contact Kerby & Wade today.